Yield: 12 biscuits
- 2 cups baking mix (I used Bisquick Heart Smart)
- 2 ounces 2% Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup melted butter (I use I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. Mix together baking mix, cheese, and water until dough forms.
3. Measure out into 12 balls on baking sheet. If you want to be super accurate, mine were 35 grams each.
4. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, until bottoms are browned.
5. While the biscuits are baking, mix together the butter, garlic powder, salt, onion powder and parsley.
6. Pull the biscuits out of the oven and either spoon the butter over the biscuits (approx 1tsp each) or use a brush to distribute the butter evenly over the tops of each. Enjoy!
Calories per biscuit: 100